Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. We went to Payson this weekend and the weather was just beautiful! I just can't wait for fall to come to Phoenix.

2. While packing for this weekend, I forgot to bring my camera. Terrible, terrible Mommy!!! But the girls were both sick, so it's not like I would have taken any portrait-quality shots anyway.

3. The girls have taken to fighting, over everything. Even rocks. I need to find some sort of effective discipline for this madness.

4. A couple weeks ago, Paige was tooling around the house with Lauren's shopping cart full of all sorts of toys. Justin looked over at her and said, "She's practicing being a homeless person." It cracked me up and now every time she plays with it, I laugh all over again.

5. My dog is overdue for her shots. Now I hate to take her in because I know they are not only going to make me feel guilty for not having her teeth cleaned, but also for neglecting her shot records. UGH.

6. My women's bible study is starting up again on Thursday morning, and I am super excited!!! I really need that time with all those supportive, Godly women - it is a light in the middle of my week.

7. Lauren has taken to making sarcastic and snarky remarks. Not sure how to handle this one since I am sure she picks it up from me. Yikes!

8. I *think* the caffeine headaches might be over. They keep returning when I least expect it. But it should be safe to be around me soon. ;o)

9. Look for some big changes to happen to my blogs this week. I am excited to pare down and hopefully have more opportunity to share in the process!

10. Headed to JoAnn's today to bring out my inner crafter (after a quick stop at Sportman's for my hubby). LOL! I know she is in there somewhere!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend! Happy four-day week!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

When you figure out the discipline for fighting girls, please let me in on your secret - ha! I am in AWE that you gave up coffee - will you go back after you are pregnant? Hope you share your craftiness with us!

Karissa said...

OMG! I HATE the dental guilt that the vet lays on!! Every time I take my dogs in I get that darn lecture! Look buddy! If I'm going to spend $1000 on teeth, it's going to be mine!!

I love the word "snarky" I smile everytime I hear/read it :)

Carrie said...

Practicing being a homeless person!!! That's HILLARIOUS! When my sister and I were your kids' ages, we played "Dead Man and Donkey," which was sort of a like a Monte Python skit of 'bring out yer dead' where one of us would cart the other person around the house on our hands and knees. HAHA...we played that for years and I'm not sure why we thought it was fun. What were we talking about again??

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Justin's homeless person comment is hilarious! Not necessarily that there are homeless people, but more along the lines of him thinking that while your sweet, beautiful daughter played around the house. He is a crack up!

Also, we were in Payson on Saturday! I wish I would have know you guys were there...I would have happily interrupted your family time to say hello. :) Oh well. It seems to me that for the time being we are meant to be friends from a distance. :(