Monday, June 7, 2010

Five years

On Friday evening we finally got around to taking Lauren out for her birthday pictures! She was a better sport than usual about the camera - I think she was just excited to be the center of attention for a little while!


We took these out at the Anthem park. It is so pretty there, with lots of fun spots to pose in front of. We chased bunnies and ducks, it was an all around nice evening outside!


Lauren's classic head tilt. If she is posing, this is what she does. So pretty, though - I just love that sweet smile! I still find it hard to believe I have a five year old. A Kindergartener. She is awesome - funny and clever, learning all the time and asking questions, my story-teller and very imaginative - and I am so proud of her! I can't wait to see the girl that she will grow to be this year.


There is a little "luxe" treatment on that one of the two sisters, and I just love it! They can be so sweet to each other... you know, when there is nothing to compete over. ;o)


Daddy's girls.
I love that you can't even tell that they are both in tears there because it was time to leave. The park is just too much fun!


I had to grab one of our two and a half year old as well! While she does her fair share of testing the boundaries these days, she is far from terrible in her twos! She is sweet and kind and full of laughter!

Those Beeler Girls! Can't wait to see what #3 has in store for our family!


Signature

5 comments:

Tamara said...

Can't even tell you how much those pictures make me miss your girls - just knowing them and being around them and seeing their personalities... BEAUTIFUL pictures - you have some pretty amazing kids to work with and I LOVE the "luxe" pic of the two sisters - that fleeting moment of sheer tenderness you captured... LOVE it... and I am with you... can't wait to see what little girl #3 will bring to your family. You are amazing and I miss you tons!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What cute girls! Love the sissy pic...those are the best!
And as always, beautiful pics all around. You are one talented lady!

Carrie said...

gorgeous! Love them!

the swope family said...

Love these pictures. The one of the two of them is precious! Awesome work!!!

Catina said...

Oh, they are amazing, your girls and the pix :)