Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am alive...

... just lazy.  There hasn't been much getting me motivated lately, including blogging!  Funny how pregnancy can alter your behaviors and thoughts so dramatically.  I will save most of that whining for another time, don't really want to bring down this perfectly fine Thursday with my negativity.  So, I will share some pictures instead!

On Memorial Day we drove up and met some friends out in the woods for a day of dirt filled fun!  The girls were in heaven, as usual!  They sure love the outdoors!!!


We all finally shot the new 22 Justin got Lauren for her birthday!


With some bubbles...


dandelions...


 sticks...


and twirling in the breeze...


we had an all around wonderful family day!


Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day as well!

Signature

3 comments:

Tamara said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures and the simple sweet story your words told... perfect.

Oh, and love that you are CHOOSING to think happy thoughts on a Thursday.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

You can't help smiling when you see little girls covered in dirt and loving every minute of it! Looks like a fun trip.

Catina said...

Wow, a 22 all her own! Nice :) I remember shooting targets with my dad when I was younger. Great memory :)