Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TonT

1.  We are in the home stretch now, less than three weeks until my due date!  Baby seems to be doing fine, and while I am having some pressure and pain - nothing close to regular contractions... so I am biding my time.  I slide back and forth on the eagerness scale, from feeling anxious to see her sweet little face - to wanting to go all the way to my due date so I can get a little more sleep in before she gets here.  ;o)  

2.  It is HOT!  I literally can't stand to be outside after 10AM!!!  I need someone to teach me how to be a homebody for the summer, because I get cabin fever after just one day!

3.  Really excited to spend the weekend with Jaclyn!  We are getting spa treatments, going out to eat, probably some shopping... it will be so nice to have some kid-free girl time!  Can't wait!!!

4.  The girls are feeling tortured that they don't get to play outside much these days.  They must ask me 100 times a day.  Sometimes I really wish we had a nice big pool to use on a daily basis.  They DO have morning swims in the play pool from time to time!  Thanks Grandma & Grandpa!!!


5.  Looks like we will have a birth photographer after all!  As long as we can give her enough time to be there and it all works out (there is always a chance that it just can't happen).  I am so excited to be able to experience the other side of the lens!  Not only will it give me more insight into this area of photography, I will get to have images to treasure forever!

6.  I want a iPhone 4.  There I said it.  I am a freak!  Do I need a new iPhone?  Noooo.  But it is so COOL!  Face-time?  Awesome.  Multi-tasking?  Dream come true.  A camera that works well in low light and has a flash?  Hallelujah.  Now I just need to drum up an extra $200... *snerk* Yeah, right.

7.  The girls are both obsessed with "Super Why" on PBS right now... which I love!  Superheroes with the "power to read" - what parent doesn't love that?!?  They run around the house saying, "To the book club!"  ;o)  

8.  Potty training Paige has proved to be very difficult.  She has perfect days, where she even stays dry over naptime!  Then, the NEXT day - we have nothing but accidents.  I wish there were an easier way!

9.  Are you on Twitter yet?  I can't believe how many people don't use it - I love it!  Much better than Facebook or MySpace (does anyone still use MySpace?) - I love the networking possibilities it provides.  Anyway, if you start using it and follow me - once I am in labor, that is where I will most likely be posting updates from my phone.  

10.  We think we have chosen a name!  Don't be mad that it wasn't even on our initial list, OK?  ;o)  Jaelyn Faith Beeler.  All four of us are very happy with it - so that is a very good thing!  Unless something else magically drops in our lap, this is the name we are planning on using!  YAY for checking things off the list of to-do's!!!
Signature

4 comments:

Katie Thomson said...

I L.O.V.E. the name! :o) I hope the next three weeks go by fast for you! (With LOTS of sleep!)

Karissa said...

I LOVE the name also!!! Yay for having a final decision!!

My children LOVE Super Why! It's really the only show that they will agree on! Who's got the power? The power to read?!

I'm trying really hard to be more twitter-active...we will see how it goes :)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Wow! Only three weeks left! That is crazy...it sure went fast for me! :) Of course I wasn't doing any of the work. Beautiful name...no surprise...
Good luck, congratulations, keep us posted, etc. What a fun time!

Unknown said...

Love the name-very pretty!

Brielle has the same princess pool as the girls! Yeah, she's a little small for it, but figured we can just sit in it with her. For some odd reason I can't seem to get B in there-but when I do there will definitely be pictures! :0)