Monday, August 16, 2010

Kindergarten

Today was Lauren's first day of Kindergarten!  We were all up early and running around like crazy to get out the door.  All the while, I am thinking to myself, "I have to do this every day?!?"  LOL!  I know it will be a lot simpler most days than the first day, but it was hectic to say the least!

Lauren did great, and didn't seem nervous at all!  Doesn't her backpack make her look tiny?!?


I can hardly believe she is in school already...


I just love these girls!  Paige did surprisingly well, and wasn't upset that we left Lauren at school and didn't say a peep about her while she was gone!  I was shocked.


So glad Justin was able to go in late to be there for her big day!


Doing a little craft while she waited for class to start.  Check out the tongue!  Ha!


Saying goodbye... we could hardly get her to look up from her paper!  She was definitely ready to get started on this new chapter of her life.


At pick up, her teacher called her an "angel" and said she did great.  She told me all about recess, and the rules, and some other little girl named Julia who she said was "cute" and "talked a LOT, like Paige".  She seemed to enjoy it, and is looking forward to going back tomorrow.  

Great job, Lauren!  We are so proud of you!!!
Signature

3 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Of course she is an "angel"! No surprises there! She looks so cute. Way to go Lauren! What a big girl.

Kristina said...

zac is only 2 years from that and looking at your photos makes me want to cry!!! lol. you look great btw!!!!! =D

Brad said...

Man I can't believe she is going to school either. It seems like just yesterday she was a baby! Paige took a great picture of you guys by the way! LOL!