Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Decorating the tree

The girls made sure they were as involved as possible in every aspect of decorating this year.  They started in with "helping" with the lights.



Jaelyn was there too - looking on contentedly.  And sometimes not-so-contentedly...


Then came ornaments!


We just have a random collection of ornaments, I love it!  No organized or themed trees for this house.  I *tried* to leave the ornaments pretty close to where the girls placed them - so it is truly unorganized!


An assignment from the workshop I am doing:


Unwrapping all the decorations and having cocoa - 


Love this one:


Justin decided the tree needed popcorn garland, and I said, "You go for it."  That he did!  We have four strands on our tree now and it looks great - all him!  


Another assignment shot - extreme bokeh:


I need to have my sensor cleaned.  Right after Christmas, I keep telling myself.  I can't possibly give up my camera any sooner than that!  They should give loaners at the camera shop.

I am loving this workshop though - it is keeping my mind more on the beauty of the holiday and less on my massive to-do list.  How do we only have ten days?!?  Yikes!

On that note, I am off to try and accomplish something!
Signature

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

So much Christmas happening at the Beelers. :) Love it! Especially love the pic of the girls licking the beaters...I remember those days. Who am I kidding?! I still do that. :)