Thursday, December 2, 2010

Behind AGAIN

Good grief.  
Three weeks ago we went to Payson while Justin was elk hunting so we could at least see him in the evenings.
Jaelyn and Great-Grandma Beeler

Jaelyn wearing her pretty hat from Aunt Tam!



Lauren and Grandma Nel making a pie:


I can't even tell you how much I love that.

The girls doing a craft with Grandma - pinecone turkeys.


Paige's turkey


Here's a couple of the girls at thanksgiving - sadly I didn't take many pictures!!!



Then Paige turned three!!!



She asked for spaghetti for dinner - our girls love their pasta!!!


She chose yellow frosted cookies for dessert!


She loved the gift from her sisters!!!


And all the goodies from Aunt Tam and Uncle Bill!


So that's my catch up!  Phew!

I should be back tomorrow with a new project to keep me blogging this month!!!

Signature

3 comments:

Carrie said...

The photos are A-MAZ-ING! the girls are so beautiful. Love the Jaelyn hat. I can't believe Paige is three. Are you sure??! haha...time is flying. I love that she chose sugar cookies for her birthday dessert. What a sweetheart! Lauren is going to break many many hearts.
Love you all,
Carrie

Tamara said...

Love my beautiful nieces and how the photos show each of their unique personalities. Thank-goodness for a little time to catch up! Days and weeks seem to fly by at record speed lately. Love you!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Boy! I feel like I need to sit down and catch my breath after that post!:) You all sure have been busy.
Happy, happy birthday to sweet Paige. Your girls just keep getting prettier and prettier!