Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finding the Holiday Joy

I decided to do a project this year called "Finding the Holiday Joy" by Willette at

http://www.willettedesigns.com/

(or see the button over there <----- ). She gives us assignments for all the different activities involving Christmas. Through the tutorials and examples, I am learning to look at photographing our Christmas in a totally different way. Though I won't be doing ALL the assignments, and certainly not in order - I want to post some of my favorites here to document the progress. Everything will be shot in full manual mode, and be SOOC (straight out of camera, unedited).

Some of our decorating we did yesterday:







Signature

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't tell you how much I love that photo of Justin with the head lamp! So husbandly on him to do that chore!

Unknown said...

Love the picture of Justin. That is so Brandon, funny how they are so different, yet so alike! :)

Colleen said...

OMG, LOVE THE JUSTIN PICTURE!!!

the swope family said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see more of this project!