Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ten DAIRY cravings

Having been off all dairy products for almost eight months now, I have compiled this list of what I will be eating as soon as I am given the go ahead:

10. Pizza - preferably from Cibo or NYPD
9.  Cool Whip - on something, in something, or all by itself.  Don't judge.
8.  Chocolate Chip Pancakes
7. Racheal Ray Turkey Nachos
6. Queso Dip - preferably from Chili's.
5.  Real mashed potatoes, or a baked potato with a double pat of butter.
4. This PW Dessert, or creme brulee.  Or both.
3. Something smothered in Alfredo Sauce.  With plenty of parmesan cheese on top.
2.  A cheese plate - any and all kinds are welcome!
1. A Trente Starbucks Vanilla Latte

So, who wants to plan a progressive dinner on July 17th?!?  =)
Signature

5 comments:

Colleen said...

A Progressive Dinner would be soooooooooooo fun! I eat Cool Whip straight from the container, Pat cringes and I smile! YUM!

Tamara said...

Seriously... I could eat that whole list right now I think... are you having the cyclical cravings of hormones... oh, no, that would just be me... 10:25 p.m. and I'm seriously wanting chocolate chip pancakes - YUM! CHEESE - oh how we love our cheese. You are so amazing and I'm so proud of you for breastfeeding that princess for this year... you deserve that progressive dinner - wish I could come too - lovin' your picks! Hugs!

Brad said...

Can I be there when you make the PW Peach dessert? Please!!!?

Colleen said...

@Brad it is heavenly, HEAVENLY, and I didn't think I was going to like it at all!

Micaila said...

I thought cool-whip was non-dairy??

You are so strong, I don't know how you have done it this long!