Monday, March 28, 2011

We are still alive.  See?


I don't know why I am in a funk... all around funk.  It is in a lot of other areas of life as well, but I haven't had any motivation to take pictures or write.  It is a downer to feel this way, but I am truly hoping to find some new inspiration and get excited about blogging again.  This place means a lot to me, to be able to put everything out there and hear what others have to say.  I want to be doing it.  So, here's to trying harder!  

I think I failed to ever put up a picture of Remy, our newest Beeler girl.  ;)

These were taken right after we got her, and she was/is a mess.  We are finally taking her to the groomer this week, so I should have some prettier pictures up soon.  



She is a sweetheart - just very fearful still.  She is coming around toward me at least, and I am hoping she'll feel that way toward the whole family soon enough!  

We have been crazy busy - but like I said, no pictures to speak of.  Jaelyn is sick again, and there has been quite a few long nights involved for us.  I am hoping she is on the upswing now that it is day five, but she truly seems to be the same kind of sick every day.  We will see...

We are off to soccer practice for now - but I will come post pics of the butterfly garden tomorrow.  We had such a great time hanging out there with family!  Love it!  

Until then - love you all!   
Signature

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh Justin, you were destined to be surrounded by girls, it made me smile that the dog is a girl too!

FUNK! What can we do to rememdy this???

Miss you.

Carrie said...

I've got to blow the dust off of my blogs too! Motherhood is busy!! As you know, times three! What a beautiful family photo! Love it!
Love you!