Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TonT

1.  My hiatus has not been intentional.  We have had a very sick house for over two weeks!  Lauren brought home a virus that got passed around to everyone but me - and just as they were getting better, Paige caught a new nasty bug and passed it around again.  They are still trying to get over that one, and I am still trying to stay healthy!  It is a miracle that I managed not to catch either bug so far, because I catch EVERYTHING and it stays with me for a long time.  I am attributing it to God's mercy, Elderberry extract, and Manuka Active Honey.  Or it could just be a fluke.  Whatever.

2.  Two weeks ago, Justin took the girls to a Daddy/Daughter dance for their Valentine's gift - they got all dolled up and had a great time!  They still mention it every now and again - clearly a big deal to their little girl hearts!  




3.  That last picture of Lauren terrifies me.  Just sayin'. 

4.  Jaelyn is getting to be fun right now.  She loves to clap her hands and wave hello (with a wrist turn, not open/shut hand), and will say Dadadada when she sees Justin.  LOVE this age!


5. Justin is selling his Acura - so if you know anyone looking for an affordable used car, send them my way!  =)

6.  Trying to get a hold of a breeder to buy a two year old adult female Schnauzer.  Her delays in response are making me crazy.  I just want to know if she is ours or not!!!  Why do people not return calls and emails?!?  I am really excited that we might be able to get out of dealing with the puppy stage, and the suspense is killing me!  

7.  Paige is getting more into arts and crafts - but this is what happens when she is allowed to use markers:


8.  God Bless the person who invented washable art supplies.

9.  I need two models for an upcoming promotion I want to run for Mother's Day.  Each one needs to be a mommy and her child/children available to meet me in central phoenix the weekend of April 2nd.  One with one or more children over age two, and one with one child under one year old.  You would receive a free disk of the 8-15 images with the printing rights.  If you are interested, contact me!  First come, first served.

10.  I love pictures of my kids with books.  Not sure what it is... but it moves me.


Happy Tuesday!
Signature

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I've missed your TonT posts - glad you are back and super glad you have stayed healthy! Those pics of the girls all dolled up are amazing! I would love to be one of your Mommy/Daughter models for your promotion - just a couple weeks early though! The pic of Paige with marker all over her makes me laugh - I am so easy with the girls crafting but they have never done that - honestly - never have they colored all over themselves. Occasionally they get paint on the table or on their clothes but not like they painted themselves. I haven't felt much like posting lately as I haven't taken many pics... maybe I'll do a picture-free post - something is better then nothing...

Carrie said...

The girls are growing up so fast! I'd love to be one of your models too, but I'm stuck in San Diego for a few more months. Gas prices near $4/gallon make me have to be a little more conscious of how far I go these days. Boo. Sookie and I have so few good pics together. We've had a sick house for the last two weeks also! Although this time, I caught it and it really knocked me down good. I pray you can escape the cooties!! Love you!
Carrie

the swope family said...

I hope your girls are getting healthy!

That picture of Lauren scares me too! She can't be that old!

Good luck on the car sale!

I'd totally be your model with the boys. That being said, the boys know you really well and therefore might not do what you want them to do!! It is up to you but if you need us, we'll be there!

Miss you and love you! Have a great week!!

Jamie said...

Hope everyone is feeling better! Glad that you've managed to dodge the sickness. The girls look so grown up in the the Daddy/Daughter pictures-too cute! What a fun time for Jaelyn, I love it when they really start to interact. We're so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks.