Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beautiful walk

We went to Payson somewhat spur-of-the-moment last weekend, and it was a wonderful choice!  It was so nice and cool up there, the girls (and puppy) all loved being outside most of the days - and Justin's parents always take great care of us!  =)  Saturday evening we went to the park for a walk and some playtime.


I was playing around with backlighting.  It needs more practice!


Jaelyn LOVED the grass!  She was running, I had the puppy and could barely keep up!



They were chasing a HUGE butterfly!  Do you see it?  
I love this picture - if you have kids and have read Fancy Nancy Bonjour, Butterfly -- there is a page where the two little girls look just.like.this!  Such a great childhood moment.


Walking with Daddy.  <3


My little adventurer!


So grown up, Lauren!  She has a loose tooth today.  I am excited, grossed out, and sad all at the same time!


This picture was impossible.  But, I am glad I took it (and fifteen others), it is all my loves in one spot!


Pretty Paige.  I love her eyes...
The marks on her face are from when she jumped off the bunkbed at home.  
And landed on a toy that was left out.
There were too many life lessons that day to mention here.   =)


Still working on my silhouettes too!  Ha!

Hope you are having a great week everyone!


Signature

No comments: