Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Grade

Monday was Lauren's first day of first grade!  She did amazing - loves her teacher, has a friend in her class from last year, found her "best" friend on the playground at recess, all-around loves being there full day!

I had all sorts of picture ideas in my head for her first day - but, the birth that I have been waiting to photograph went to the hospital that morning, so I was crazed - making sure I had everything together for everybody and only snapped a few pictures of her on our porch before we left.  There are a few more on my phone for posterity's sake as well.  =)



When did she get so big?!?  Got me.  She is amazing and sweet, and I can't wait to see what growth she makes in school this year!

Signature

3 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cutie! First grade!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

So cute! I love her first day of school outfit. Little fashionista!

Carrie said...

Thank you for signing up!!! XOXO Your fast... I had that post up for less than an hour! I love you for that, and for about 1,485,399 other reasons too!