Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I'm feeling blue today.  No particular reason... just out of it.  Not sure I will get all the way to ten, but we will see!

2.  I would really like to try photographing a High School Senior this year, so if you know one - send them my way!  There will be some awesome freebies involved!

3.  Trigger is so cute.  See?


But, I am pretty sure we will need to have the carpets professionally cleaned once he is fully potty trained.  Yeesh.

4.  I decided today, my kids are growing up too fast.  Way.too.fast.  How does Paige look like this?


She is such an amazing little girl.  I love her heart for other people!  

And I need to trim her bangs.  :P

5.  Finally got Jaelyn's one year pictures done, edited, and posted!


But, you have to go to the biz page, HERE to see the rest!  (insert maniacal laugh)

They are HUGE images, but I love this outfit too much for tiny ones.

6.  Someone starts first grade in twelve days!


Remember #4 up there?  This picture is another perfect example of that.  Seriously.

7.  I am now on Google+, if anyone else is on there - add me!  I think I will eventually love it 100X more than facebook, but a lot of people need to be on there before that can become a reality.  Not on?  Let me know if you want an invite!  I have extras!!!

8.  I want out of the heat something awful.  Just feeling really tired of being cooped up in the house!!!  Maybe that is my reason for #1.  Arizona might have all the sunshine in the world, but fat lot of good it does you when you can't be out in it for more than a few minutes without getting heat stroke.  I kind of wish we had a pool.  Even if it DID mean we'd have nothing else in our backyard.

9.  Wow, that sounded like a lot of complaining!  Sorry.  I would delete it, but I try to keep things realistic around here... and apparently that is how I feel today.  Hmm!

10.  Well, I managed to get to 10 - but it was a stretch.  The pictures saved me!  Woo hoo for cute kids!  You just can't go wrong.  In other news, now that MckMama is back from her trip to Africa - we should have our family portrait images in the mail really soon!  YAY!  I can't wait to see them!  I can finally finish my wall in the living room with a family canvas.


And that is how that makes me feel!
Showing why I love photography, and feel so blessed to do what I do.  There is nothing like getting that portrait you really wanted, and all the wonderful emotions that go along with it!  
How lucky am I?
I think that might have kicked #1 right out the door!

Happy Tuesday!
Signature

2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Jaelyn's pics are terrific! You are so talented Claire! I'm glad you were able to cheer yourself up by the end of your post. :) Those blah days always come along and surprise me too. We're entitled to one every once in a while. :)

Carrie said...

That heat sucks all the energy out of a person doesn't it? At least it's August, cooler weather is ON THE WAY! Love you!