Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just some fun

There has truly been very little going on with the girls these days, but yet we are busy and going all the time. Odd...

Anyhow, here are some shots of the girls playing around from yesterday. Enjoy!


Paige's latest fascination.

Lauren can do a tongue taco?!? She got this from the Beelers because it is not in MY genes!


Always smiling and laughing - so her!


We bought this little fishing game for a dollar and Lauren has played with it for hours over the last two days! Yay!!!

Showing off her catch. ;o)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Yeah - I'm so glad you posted and I LOVE the pics of the girls - they are so beautiful!!! I need to see if I can get a pic of the girls doing "tongue tacos" - I don't think Ellie can do one and Taylor is just barely able to - it isn't in Bill's genes either so, for sure a Beeler thing... now can she touch the tip of her nose with her tongue like her Aunt RaRa??!

Tamara said...

Hey - I tagged you today for a new post - I'm sure your photo will be much cooler than mine - ha!