Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lauren & Camryn

We went up to Payson this last weekend for a little get-away. Justin's sister and her daughter were there as well, so it was a really fun time! Lauren and Camryn have the best time together - even when they are just bossing each other around! ;o) Sadly there are no pictures of Paige - she was pretty much tired and crabby when I had my camera out, so you will just have to live with the older girls for today. You can see a happy Paige over at my Frame-a-day.


The girls fresh out of the tub and ready for a snuggle.


On Saturday we went to the park and the girls played HARD. This tire swing was a favorite!


Lauren chasing the birds by the lake. Funny, I have nearly the same picture of me chasing birds as a kid - must run in our blood.


She just looks SO big to me in this picture! Hard for me to believe she is almost four.


Who knew you could get two kids into the back seat of a sit-n-stand stroller?!? Justin got a great workout pushing this load all the way around the lake!

No comments: