Thursday, February 12, 2009

Picture tag

I was tagged by my SIL, Tamara - here's the game: post the seventh picture in your seventh folder and tell about it. Don't cheat, just post what is there - then tag 7 other people (or as many as you want)! I had to do a bit of fudging because if I go to my seventh folder, I have many more folders within that. I ended up doing the seventh folder of last year and the seventh picture in there. So here we go...





Aren't my children beautiful?!? LOL! This is a great memory - we were spending the day in Flagstaff to escape the July heat of Phoenix. We went to the Arboretum there and it was a beautiful day, cloudy and cool with some sprinkles. I also remember this was the first day we had our iPhones and we were busy playing with them the whole time. I am not sure what was possessing Lauren to make this face during family photo time, but clearly Paige was not in the mood either. I love that we always make time for little get-aways together as a family, even if it is only for the day!

I am tagging:

  1. Jaclyn
  2. Colleen
  3. Carrie
  4. Theresa
  5. Kristin
  6. Tracey
  7. Kathleen

So get busy girls!!! ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family...even with the silly faces. :)