Friday, February 13, 2009

Regret

Before: After:


Apparently post-haircut regret not only applies to myself, but also to Lauren. I have never been happy with her haircuts - and these pictures just confirm it. Way better in the before shot! She has these crazy waves in the back and she just has SO much hair, I am always trying to keep it more manageable via cuts. At least she isn't old enough to really have an opinion yet! She was just glad to go to a fun place and get a sucker at the end! At least she looks younger in the after picture, so I guess that is one benefit of shorter hair on little girls.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

She looks perfectly adorable in both pics - its her eyes and sweetness in her face that make her beautiful! How lucky that she gets to go to fun places with suckers to get her hair cut!

Colleen said...

I think it is the bluntness of the cut. In the before picture, her bangs are shaggy, like "ours", and her hair has more layers, like "ours"! Next time you go, tell them you want them to cut her hair at an angle (you know how they just snip out little pieces to make it shaggy), that's how I ask them to cut Jackson's hair, and he never leaves the place looking like he just got a hair cut. I LOVE MY GIRL, ask me next time, and I will reveal! LOL!