Monday, April 13, 2009

Disney on Ice

 
Justin had the opportunity to take Lauren on a daddy-date to Disney On Ice with Brad and Porter on Saturday.  I was thrilled because I knew Lauren would love it, but I couldn't talk Justin into it alone (thanks Swope fam!).  ;o)  They had a great time, though Lauren was disappointed that she didn't get to talk to Mickey directly.
 
Waiting for the show to start and enjoying some munchies!

 
This is the pose you get when you ask preschoolers to smile while they are trying to pay attention to something else.  =)  I *think* Porter was enjoying his nachos!  Mmmm!!!

What a lucky girl to have such a fun Daddy!  
Now we just need to start working on him to get on over to Disneyland, 
then Lauren can have her long awaited conversation with Mickey!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Disney on Ice rocked!! This was the first time both my kids enjoyed it, take notes, you can go when Paige turns 2.5-OH WAIT, you will have ANOTHER BABY, for the love of monkeys, you are brave, and I am happy I got to talk with you today! XOXO

Carrie said...

What a fun Daddy-daughter date!!