Saturday, May 30, 2009

Seems like Summer

Okay, summer began at least a month ago here in Phoenix, but these are the sort of moments that are very "summer" to me.  Playing outside in the water, having popsicles afterward.  Never mind that this was at 9AM!
 
This water table is so fun!  Both the girls enjoy sailing the boats around it and watching the water move the water wheel - over, and over, and over again!
 
Is it just me, or does she look like she's up to something?
Yep, I am pretty sure this picture was taken right before she decided to dig for some mud!
Mommy put the kabosh on that one real quick.
I know.
What a buzz-kill!
But, mud or not - everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
I expect this will be part of our weekly entertainment for months to come!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

You need grass in that gravel sprinkler play area! My nieces are SO beautiful - I especially love the new pics you put in your side bar of 4 years and 18 months - such pretty girls! Can't wait to give them big loves.

Anonymous said...

SO fun!

Carrie said...

great pics!