Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ten On Tuesday

1. I can't believe it's only Tuesday. Really, it feels like it has been a long week already!

2. Found an awesome deal on a new camera + tons of accessories for my new business. Yay for craigslist! Now if I can just pull everything together to go get it before someone else snatches it up from under me. UGH.

3. I had a very refreshing MNO last night at Postino with Colleen and Jaclyn! That is just the best no matter how you look at it! =)

4. The new website and blogs are *very* close to being done. I just have to figure out how to import my old blogs into them. Any ideas?

5. Thank you to all of you who helped with opinions of the new logo! For the record, I took the one most people liked and then tweaked it a little more. I hope everyone will like the results!

6. Remember when I said that I was going to do a 100th post with a giveaway like my awesome SIL Tamara? Well, it came and went without me noticing until days later! So, be on the lookout for that giveaway come launch day... promise!

7. My house has smelled like the yummy pot-roast that has been simmering in my crock-pot ALL DAY LONG. I am starving from smelling it!

8. I have resorted to bribing Lauren to take naps. This was our deal for this week - nap every day, Monday through Friday, and Friday night or Saturday you get to go to the movie theater! This was kind of a cop-out because I already wanted to take her to see "UP"... but she doesn't know that (can you hear my evil laughter?). It worked yesterday and today - so I am hopeful that after this week she will be back in the groove. Otherwise, I don't know how to top going to the movies - since they have snacks and candy there, you know.

9. Paige has started actually trying to say words! Woo hoo!!! I am impressed that she has one or two new ones every day. It was like she heard me tell the doctor at her 18 month appointment that she still doesn't talk that much. Kids always want to prove you wrong, even as toddlers! ;o)

10. Speaking of doctor's appointments, here were the girls' stats. Lauren's 4 year: 35 pounds (60th%), 41.5 inches (75th%). Paige's 18 month: 23 pounds, 9 ounces (48th%), 32 3/4 inches (76th%). And, I think the doctor has pretty much given up on their head circumferences after the time he went and measured my head to compare to Lauren. We are talking 99th% here. We just have big ol' girly heads, okay?!?

1 comment:

Tamara said...

How did I manage to completely miss your TonT post this week? I have been nusto! Loved reading all your latest - I heard you got the camera - woohoo! Jealous of your MNO. Your girls are such beuatiful girlies - big ol' heads and all - heehee! I can't wait to see all of our girlies together - they all look so completely different - really interesting to me. See you in a few days!