Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teaching Paige Bad Habits (a series)

The girls were laying on the floor next to each other and giggling.  Being the photo-op mommy that I am, I grabbed my camera to capture the moment.  To my dismay, my oldest decides to stop all prior cuteness and give me this:


I am quite sure the shot is blurry due to my laughter, not their movement.  ;o)  Do you see Paige's intent stare?!?  Oh yeah, she is soaking it all in!


"Maybe feeling it will give me a better idea of how to accomplish this feat."

She was just laughing and carrying on as if the tongue was reaching out to get her and not the other way around.




"Ooooh!  This isn't so hard after all!"

Does anyone else think it is strange that Lauren just leaves her tongue out this whole time?!?  You would think it'd start to dry out.  At least she ceased the eye-crossing... at least for the moment.  Beautiful little weirdo!




Lastly, the oh-so-gorgeous portrait I obtained of my children that day:

LOL - adorable little stinkerbugs!

I am so thankful that they have each other, for moments like this and all the other moments of life as well!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Adorable post - love the dresses and their sweet faces, tongues, cross-eyes, and all.

Anonymous said...

Silly little pills! Those pictures are priceless!

Colleen said...

I am not sure what J would do if I asked him to cross his eyes, I love the picture where she has them crossed, too cute!