Monday, March 15, 2010

Big Girl Bed

On Friday night we moved Paige to her big bed in Lauren's room.  She has done really great - with no issues at bedtime or naptime, until last night.  She somehow fell or crawled out of her bed at 3AM and couldn't find her way back into bed or to the door.  When I went in, she was happy to go right back to sleep, and for that I am grateful!  =)  She loves the novelty of it right now, and is actually excited for naps and bed time!  I will milk that for all it is worth, trust me!


Daddy doing story time with the girls.  Love that!!!


Like I said, she thinks the new bed is pretty great!


I could just eat her up.

And this one too...


Lauren was not going to be left out of the picture fun.  She begged to have me take a picture of her in HER bed too!

Now we just have to pick paint for the nursery and get a-workin'!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it! The girls will treasure that daddy time when they look back on these photos!

Catina said...

Beautiful. I agree with Carrie :)