Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ten on Thursday

1. I am so tired of the sound of my own voice today! If I have to say "Be nice to your sister" one.more.time...

2. We have all had yet another cold this week. Yes, all four of us. Fun times at the Beeler household. I am beginning to think this house needs to be sterilized.

3. Speaking of a clean house, that is what I told Justin I want for my birthday! Is that hilarious?!? If you had told 22 year old Claire that 32 year old Claire would want housecleaning for a birthday gift, I am pretty sure 22 year old me would fall over laughing. How times change!

4. You can see some pictures of Brielle, my newest niece on the business blog. She is quite the sweetie!

5. Lauren is in a stage of truly not wanting to eat anything. Especially at breakfast. Just for the control. Yesterday she told me her apples tasted like weeds, the day before her plain eggs were "too spicy". This morning I thought I had her with strawberry yogurt smoothies, but she wouldn't drink it. After one sip she said she couldn't drink something with seeds in it, even if it did taste like ice-cream. UGH!

6. Only one week left of March? This month really got away from me! And now we start the hot months... NOOOOOOOOO!

7. We are absolutely no closer to naming this baby! Justin calls her, "The baby who shall remain nameless". LOL! I wish we could decide on something so the girls could start getting used to it, but I am just burnt out from even looking!

8. Wondering if I can talk Lauren into having Pioneer Woman "Springy Flower Pot Desserts" instead of cake for her birthday this year! Yum!

9. W have had much potty training success with Paige lately, yay! Not to say there aren't MANY accidents, but I am learning to judge success on the total of the times she does use the bathroom instead of when she doesn't. Makes it easier to stay on the cheerful side.

10. The family picture my MIL shot of us when we were taking family pictures last week. Even though my hair is in a pony (ugh), I really love it. And look how great my hubby looks these days!!!

5 comments:

Justin said...

I don't think anyone will be looking at me with all of those other beauties to look at! Thanks for the compliment though - crazy how a few pounds can change your looks.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Loved reading about Lauren's pickiness regarding food---what a character!

Claire said...

Kathleen, that is because it is always funnier when it is SOMEONE ELSE'S KID!!! Hee hee!

Catina said...

I love your family pic. I thought your hair was in an updo :) I love your business photos. I wish I could follow it like I follow your blog :) Ooooh :) I say she should go for those Pioneer Women things. They look yummy :)

Anonymous said...

It is a great picture of all of you!