Thursday, March 18, 2010

Visitors

Things have been busy around these parts, and I haven't had a chance to edit any pictures I have taken lately!  But, I wanted to take a moment and post this one of Lauren holding Baby Brielle.  Justin's brother, Brandon and his wife, Jamie came into town for a visit with their new three week old sweetie-pie!  I am really hoping to have a chance to sneak a little session in with her in the next couple days... she is so sweet!!!  I wish I had a picture of Lauren's face when Uncle B asked if she would like to hold the baby.  Her eyes grew wide and she silently nodded -- shocked that she was even allowed to hold such a tiny baby.  She was in heaven:


Justin's sister Tamara is also in town with her two girls - so I should have lots more pics to share really soon.  We enjoyed a fun day at the splash pad today and hope to spend tomorrow soaking up some more of this beautiful weather we are having!  

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Great photo! so sweet!

Tamara said...

Oh my gosh - makes me miss them already! Brielle looks so big in that picture - she got so long this past week! The trips to AZ are always so whirlwind for me - even when we don't do anything "big" -- it just seems like I get such tiny glimpses of everyone, but I suppose even living in the same state you really only get "glimpses" - your girls are amazing - I love each of their personalities - can't wait to see the photo shoot pics! Love you!