Monday, March 15, 2010

St Patty's Parade

On Saturday we were able to take the girls to the St. Patrick's Parade in downtown Phoenix.  It was really cute, a beautiful day outside, and surprisingly NOT crowded.  We were also able to meet up with some friends we haven't seen in ages.  Truthfully, none of us could really remember the last time we saw each other, but we suspect it was 2006?!?  Crazy!  It was a great day, and I suspect we will be hitting this parade again in the years to come!

Each girl, all ready for the parade to start!



Lauren - always on a treasure hunt!


Daddy and Lauren sharing a chair (we were one short).  Anyone else find it adorable that my hubby is wearing beads?!?

























Paige really loved the parade - she'd talk about everything as it passed and wave and clap for all the participants.  SO fun!

Someone please tell me what DeLorean's have to do with being Irish?!?  

Got me.

I just loved this pic of Kathleen talking to her youngest about the parade.  So sweet!


Here's Lauren and Daddy watching what she proclaimed to be her "favorite" float going by.  Gee, I wonder why it is her favorite?!?


I am sure it has nothing to do with the pink accents and sparkles.  

Kathleen was kind enough to take a family picture for us before we left - which is invaluable to me!  Sometimes I think my kids are going to wonder if I hate having my picture taken because I am always the one behind the camera.


Thanks for letting us hang with you, Brig & Kathleen!  It was a fun morning!



2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

We had so much fun getting together with you guys again! You really are one of our favorite families. You'll have to make a trek out our direction to play in our new grass. :)

ps
your pics are way cuter than ours! No big surprise there!!!!! ;)

Catina said...

Love it :) How fun! It is good to see your family pic :)