Thursday, May 6, 2010

My new lens arrived in the mail yesterday just before dinnertime, so I only had a few minutes of light to play with it before life demanded other things from me.  So far, I am in love with it!  It is amazing how after only a few shots you can just tell you are working with a finer piece of equipment!  So, on to some updated pics of the girls!

Lauren was happy to model for me for a change!  I think she could tell I was excited.  Her hair is getting quite long again - which will mean lots of braiding for the summertime!


She was hamming it up pretty good.  Check out the hair twirling!  This one is SOOC and I love it.


I still don't feel like my images are tack sharp when I am hand holding below 2.8 - but it gives me something to work on!  See?


I know I was focused on her left eye, and neither she or I was moving.  But it is just a little fuzzy.
This one too... not quite sharp enough.  But she sure is cute!  =)  Still making her scrunchy smiley face when she sees the camera come out.


Oh, and to have these eyelashes!!!  She gets them from her Daddy (how unfair is that?!?), and I will be working hard on her not to ruin them with mascara in 12 years!


Anyway, I hope to have a lot more to share really soon.  There are some parasols and petti-skirts hidden in the closet that are just dying to get in front of my camera!  I think a trip to the park is in order.

Happy Friday-eve!
Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great shots. love the catchlights in lauren's eyes. Yay for new lenses and excitement to take pictures again. :)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Wowsers! Terrific pics!

Catina said...

You take some of the best pix of people I've seen. And your girls are just adorable.