Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On Saturday we went to Camryn's 5th birthday party at "Sweet & Sassy", a little girl salon just around the corner from our house. They played Princess for an hour, and though I wasn't quite sure how Paige would do (especially since she woke up with a 'tude that morning) she LOVED it. Played along just like a big girl!

Here she is patiently getting her nails painted (by a girl named Courtney - how weird is that?) and sparkle make-up put on:


Camryn was truly enjoying her special birthday!

























The hair-do's cracked me up, they were all very UP-do's and my girls' hair just doesn't stay that way for more than 5 minutes! So, this was the last shot of them really looking put together. After this, they danced all around the store and the hair took on shapes all it's own!


All nine girls together - have you ever seen so much sparkle in one place?!? =)

























Of course, even a Princess has to make time for cake! Shawn's mom made a beautiful fondant cake with the best tasting marshmallow fondant I have ever eaten. Yum!!!

Happy Birthday Camryn!


Looking at these pictures just reminds me that Lauren is turning five in nine days! Never-mind that I have nothing prepared for that day yet, but how can she be five? My little baby girl. The one who made me into a Mommy. Turning five, starting Kindergarten, moving into the next stage of life! *sniff* Craziness!
Signature

3 comments:

the swope family said...

I LOVE the last picture of Camryn!

Looks like a great party!!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

How fun! And I know how you're feeling about being the mom of an almost 5 year old! It's crazy how fast it goes and it is so hard to send the first one off into the world! Fortunately you will have a cute new baby to distract you. :)

Tamara said...

SO happy that you posted some pics - looks like fun was had by all - loved that you got a shot of Jen in there too. I sent something in the mail today for Lauren and Justin (in one package).