Sunday, July 31, 2011

So Loved

An amazing Mom-owned company Wild Olive Tees is running a contest right now to win one of their new So Loved tees.  I have wanted any one of their tees for myself and my daughters since I first read about them from The Pioneer Woman.  These new shirts are super cute, and are in honor of a beautiful little orphan girl from China.  You can link to the contest by their blog button on my sidebar.

Part of the contest is coming up with a spontaneous act of kindness -- so I am truly thinking on this one!  I feel like God was already pulling on my heart about something, but I am still waiting to see what that something might be.  Right now I am thinking about donating a portrait session to a family who is adopting a baby... but that doesn't seem right somehow.  I think it's supposed to be something bigger - but what?  I am praying and waiting for an answer.
Signature

3 comments:

Tamara said...

The link button doesn't work - says that the page can't be found... love the way you are feeling directed about this and waiting on the Lord for your "act of kindness"... hugs!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

So sweet Claire. You are an inspiration to me! Thanks for pointing my mind in the right direction today. Good luck on discovering your act of kindness!

Carrie said...

Trust me, pictures with a new baby is THE perfect gift of kindness!! That's awesome.