Thursday, July 16, 2009

I just realized I forgot to post pics from the 4th of July!  Here are all the kiddos on Jen's couch - we took over her house to use the pool since they were out of town (Thanks again, Jen!)!








Here is a shot of my girlies - it is nearly impossible to get them both to be happy for a picture these days, so I just take what I can get!  =)















We are getting ready to go camping this weekend and were baking up a batch of de-lish chocolate chip cookies.  Lauren is quite the chef and just loves to help out - but she was even more excited when I took the beater off and asked her if she wanted to lick it off.  At first she looked at me as if I had lost my mind, but it quickly became her favorite part of the whole process! 

 
Does she have the BIGGEST pupils you have ever seen?!?  I seriously think her eyes are dilated all of the time!!!
Not to be left out, I gave Paige a little taste on a spoon, and she was all about it too!
Have a great weekend everyone! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the same dress Eden wore for the 4th! You and I have terrific taste! :)

Brad said...

I'm pretty sure I'd rather eat the cookie dough as well so I can see why they were all about it. Hope your trip goes well.