Friday, July 31, 2009

Flashback Friday

Okay, so since I didn't get a Ten on Tuesday written this week - I thought I'd do a Flashback Friday instead.  This is where you go back in your files a year and see what pictures you had around this date. 

 
Wow!  She is so little here, just eight months old!  We were living in the apartment then (ugh), and it was boiling hot out - just as it is now.  I picked out this outfit when I was pregnant with her, and I just loved having something new that Lauren never wore.  Plus the dachshund has a special place in my heart...  it brings back memories from my childhood of dressing my Grandma's dogs up in my doll clothes.  It is amazing that the same dress that fits a Cabbage Patch Doll will work on a wiener dog.  Hee hee!  Poor things - they were so sweet to me!
Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

the swope family said...

Such a cutie! Hard to believe that she is quickly approaching 2!!

Tamara said...

In my mind she is still that little! Even though I just saw her a month ago, she is still that little... seriously! The outfit is super fun - love the special meaning behind it - I know what you mean about wanting to have unique clothes for the second girl - fortunately for Ellie she scored from some new hand-me-downs that Taylor never wore that are super cute!