Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's HERE!

 
That's right!  The website is finally ready!!!
I hope you will forgive my lack of a TonT post yesterday, because I was busy finishing this up.  *whew*
It is a work in progress, so please forgive any sudden changes that might occur when you visit.  ;o)
Also, do me a huge favor and let me know if the website looks wonky in any way on your monitor.  Since you just never know if your monitor sees things the same way as everyone else's does.  You can also add it to your feeds if you like, since I will be blogging over there as well!
And, as promised - a suprise will be sent to a random commenter (on the business page, not this one).  So head on over and leave a comment - a little special something will be sent out to someone on Monday!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Woohoo - I got to be your first commenter - just have to say that I am super impressed - clearly you have been hard at work so I forgive your lack of TonT this week - but please bring it back when you can! Great job!

Colleen said...

I can't even imagine how much work your blog was, it looks AMAZING!