Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's finally happening...

A certain baby will be born today!  I have gotten the call to come photograph the birth I have been so anticipating!  Because of that, I might be unreachable for the next 24 hours or so.

I am so excited!!!  I can't believe I get to be present for someone else's miracle today.  What a blessing! 

Hopefully I will have some baby-fever-laden shots to show you very soon!  In the meantime, here is a little cuteness from our trip to the park today:

4 comments:

Catina said...

How exciting : )

the swope family said...

So excited for you! I hope it all goes smoothly!

not2brightGRAM said...

This is such a cute picture. Of course, the subject helps a great deal!

Anonymous said...

That sounds so exciting! Good luck with the pics. I love the pic of Paige standing on the bridge looking at the water...you are so talented!