Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ten on Thursday

1.  I should really be working on my very long to-do list right now, but I feel bad that I haven't blogged in a while!

2.  When exactly does our skin go from fresh and beautiful to dry and blah?  I love the purity of young skin - so I inherently love this:


Aunt Tamara coined the term nakey-bean, which we use in this house a.lot.  -- my girls love their nakey-ness!

3.  Albertsons is having an awesome deal on some meat items this week!  Pork spareribs are buy one pack get TWO free, and whole chickens are $0.49/pound!  I bought the three ribs and four chickens for $21.88 - meat that was originally priced at $71.08!  Now I just have to learn how to cook spareribs!  LOL!

4.  Justin told me the other day that he doesn't think we got pregnant this month because I seem a little... crabby.  I love that he can tell me these things, and I am still laughing about it two days later!  I have to say I disagree with his guess... but only time will tell.  ;o)

5.  The pesto pull apart bread from Super Target is amazing!  Yum-O!  You can try it for less than $1 if you use the printable coupon here for $1 off $1 or more Archer farms bakery purchase.  Their bakery does a great job overall - and SO inexpensive!!!

6.  I feel like coupon-ing is making be a bit of a freak.  I think about everything in terms of deal these days - and I am not alone!  Jaclyn said the same thing on her blog.  Whew!

7.  If you follow my business at all and want holiday pictures done, e-mail me soon!!!  We only have a little time left to get those final photo shoots squeezed in!

8.  I am trying bountiful baskets for the first time this week!  I can't wait to see all the yummy produce they have in store for me.  Don't worry, I am sure I will post about it.  Eventually...

9.  I am loving our "cold snap"!  I love when my feet and hands are chilly, and I can wear a sweater again!  I loooooove a cozy chunky sweater!!!

10.  If, perchance my husband is right (see #4), I am considering doing another Isagenix 9-day program to try to shed a few more pounds and get my sugar cravings under control.  Anyone feel like going through eleven days of torture with me?  C'mon, you know you WANNA!


5 comments:

Karissa said...

Love the pic!! I'll go 11 days of torture with you!! Just tell me what I have to do. I need very specific details!! Lol!!

Tamara said...

OH man those little nakey beans are scrumptious - pull-apart pesto bread... nah... I'll take those two love muffins - ADORABLE picture - what was the candy bribe treat in Paige's mouth? ha! Coupon shopping is awesome - it does tend to become addictive - worse then computer time - I can't wait for Tuesday when the newspaper comes and there are new ads to scour... and Sunday's for the ads in the paper, too and the coupons! I love that you are discovering the awesomeness of "the deal"! Now when you get 10 laundry soaps, 15 boxes of cereal (the good kinds not crap), a cupboard full of beans, veggies, cake mixes, peanut butter, etc. - so you know you'd live forever if you had to... then you have arrived as ad shoppin' coupon dealin' queen and there is never such thing as too much of something you will use... and if you do get that much... there is no end of people who would gladly live off of your smokin' deals! I'm anxously awaiting some news... any news... and a picture of the fruit/veggie basket that arrives!

Claire said...

Karissa, you can read about it here: http://www.isagenix.com/us/en/file.ashx?id=8808b844-59c4-45cc-8114-7f28899b4ae0

Particularly page 5 has the real details! I will let you know if I can do it... not sure which way I am hoping for! LOL!!!

the swope family said...

I'll do the 11 days with you. That way, I have to give up the Dr. Pepper!! Note: I will be a crab for at least the first half of those 11 days!

However, I'm kinda hoping that Justin is wrong! So excited to see if your tactics worked!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Such cute little nakey-beans! My fingers are crossed that Justin ISN'T right...I wanna see another cute Beeler baby! :)