Sunday, February 7, 2010

Simple Sunday


Are you laughing that I took a picture of a toy?  


But this is part of my photographic goals, because I'm not good at documenting the little things of life.  And when my kids are in High School I will want to be able to remember what they liked to play with and even the messes they make!

Paige is currently obsessed with "Tamp" - this is Lauren's old Tramp dog from when she was around two years old.  Paige carries him everywhere, feeds him, rocks him, and - apparently - teaches him how to play the Barbie piano.  This is how I found Tramp after laying Paige down for her nap.  And after laughing for a few moments, decided this was as good of a subject as any for a simple shot.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Awesome - and I love getting to hear a little bit of life behind the scenes with my nieces... if you ever get to rent the movie Lady and the Tramp II it is about their little "naughty" pup named Scamp -- Ellie LOVED that movie when I rented it - wish I could find it to buy -- I'm sure the girls would enjoy it too...very cute...

Catina said...

Great pic. Tramp's face really pops :)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Yes, I am laughing...my head off! Too funny! Too cute!

Seriously though, does Tramp do weddings or family parties? :)