Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ultrasound Wednesday

I decided to forego Wide-Angle Wednesday and instead show you a couple ultrasound shots from the big ultrasound yesterday!

I get to keep the blog name "The Beeler Girls" as we are having Baby Girl #3! She was being difficult, crossing her legs for much of the ultrasound, but we got a few clear shots of the three white lines. We are still in the process of letting it sink in, but are excited to see how this little girl surprises us with her unique personality!!!

Here is one of the few profile shots she gave us:



























She mostly stared right at us. It was neat to watch as she moved around a LOT - much more than either of our other girls did during ultrasounds.

Here she is sucking her thumb. Oh Boy.




























That just makes me smile. =) The beautiful little person growing inside of me - just waiting to come out and join the rest of the family!!!

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Those are some GREAT photos!!! Mine always looked so MUSHED!!!! Figures, even your ultrasound pictures are better than mine.

CONGRATS again my friend! Love you!

Tamara said...

I am so happy you posted those pics - made me cry - her little face is so beautiful - perfectly round head, perfect little nose, a little soft chin like Lauren's and that thumb - I can already picture her. She is perfect and I love that the "Beeler Girls" will continue. Praying for complete peace and overwhelming joy in Justin's heart for the choice that God had for your family. I am tickeled pink!

Katie Thomson said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you....you have a perfect, healthy baby growing inside of you, what pure joy! (And still just one in there!) ;o)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

How wonderful! I already have a special spot in my heart for girl #3 since she's a thumb sucker like my girl #1 :) Too cute! Congratulations!!!!!!

Carrie said...

This is going to be a very special little girl, I can feel it in my bones! And what great parents she will have too!! And now the question...have you thought of names?!?!

Catina said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited for you all. What a blessing :)

Anonymous said...

awwww. Another baby girl! Congrats! It is just great!