Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday - catching up

1. I had no internet yesterday, therefore weekend pictures were further delayed. I apologize, but we will be all caught up by the end of this post - sort of.


2. I am not posting a Flash Friday - it did not work out. Trust me on this one.


3. Sunshine Saturday - I felt I needed to do Daisy some justice since she was filthy in my last posted picture of her. Now she is freshly groomed and getting all the more love because of it! ;o)


4. Simple Sunday - hands down my favorite hair clips of the girls' right now:

They are from Little Lesiw on Etsy and the clips actually stay in Lauren's thick hair!!! Miracle! The shop is supposed to open back up soon, be sure to check them out!

5. Motion Monday: I love my mixer.


6. Portrait Tuesday: My middle girl. She just melts my heart!


7. I could go out and strangle the guy across the street who is running an electric saw in his driveway right now! But, I don't think he will care that my children are supposed to be sleeping right now!!!

8. I am an Aunt again! Yay! Jamie and Brandon had their baby girl Brielle last night, and we hear everyone is doing great! Congratulations J & B!!! Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!!!

9. Yesterday, when I had no internet... I spent a lot of time looking through names for the new baby. There are few things that I love and hate so much at the same time! I love it because I just think it is SO fun, and I really love all the different types of names out there. But, at the same time I feel like it is a task that comes with an enormous amount of pressure!!! Everyone will judge you for what you name your baby, though they may not tell you what they really think. And this kid has to bear the brunt of this moniker for their entire life. It is no small task, I tell you!

10. The baby who is yet nameless really likes Nutella. A lot!

See you all tomorrow for Wide Angle Wednesday!


5 comments:

Brad said...

How did you not have a reflection in the mixing bowl? I'm curious. Love the pics and who cares what people think about what you name your baby girl? Even if it's an outstanding name you will have people who love it and people who don't.

Claire said...

Brad - Because I am invisible! LOL! That pile of "junk" on the kitchen counter in the reflection? Part of that is me and my camera. ;o) I set my camera on the counter with a zoom lens on and crouched down behind it!

I agree with you about the name - you can never make everyone happy! But, I still think about what others will think/say a lot. Can't help it, I guess!!!

Tamara said...

I agree with Brad on the name thing... I have thought of at least 15 names that would work and then I think... seriously, what name wouldn't work - the child will wear any name and make it beautiful and perfect - you can't go wrong and then when you have the name you just stop worrying and its done and there's something very stress-lifting about that! I loved all of the pics - especially the one of Paige - her eyes are amazing and I love that she has your heart. I'm SO with you on loud neighbors and kids napping - they so don't get the necessity of naps for moms! Love you and miss you and excited to see you and I have to try some nutella - I've never even had it so I can't fathom what this little baby already knows that her Aunt doesn't - I must be educated!

Carrie said...

well, all I will say is that if you name her "Carrie", she'll probably get a really super awesome baby shower gift! :D Love you! Love the picture of Paige! What a beauty. And Daisy too!!!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

I can't wait to hear which name you choose! Your girls have such pretty names...which is perfect since they are little beauties themselves. :)