Monday, February 1, 2010

Foto February

OK, foto is not a word -- but it just looked better that way!  I am excited to tell you about my new little project for this 28 day month!  I have decided to post a picture-a-day, but on here -- not my OLD frame-a-day site.  I have been wanting something to refresh my creativity, so I am not only doing a picture each day, but every day will be a different challenge:

Motion Monday (which usually necessitates the use of a tripod, which I despise setting up)
Portrait Tuesday (fun and friendly for me!)
Wide-Angle Wednesday (to force me to take off my 50mm lens and learn all that my wide-angle can do)
Truthful Thursday (in the spirit of BOLD blogging, showing things about myself you may not know)
Flash Friday (UGH!  The flash is not my friend... yet.)
Sunshine Saturday (Outdoor pictures only)
Simple Sunday (trying to limit the entire photo to one thing, hopefully something one wouldn't find photo worthy)

So welcome to four weeks of me attempting to learn and grow!  Motion Monday to start us off...


Lauren saw this and exclaimed, "I'm a ghost!!!"  *snerk*

5 comments:

the swope family said...

Awesome idea! Can't wait to see all that you do for these 28 days!!!

Tamara said...

Exciting venture but that pic is creepy - reminds me of the "Tooth Fairy" movie we just saw - it is ghostish --ooooohhhh....

Carrie said...

Love this!!! And great photo! You'll have to remind Lauren of when I told her how she was pedaling so fast she was a blur! I think she might have called it level 5 or something...she's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great themes! Can't wait to see them!

Catina said...

Yeah! I look forward to it all.