Friday, February 19, 2010

Truthful Thursday

I had to go through this -














and this -














not looking at the camera -


and whatever this is - 

to finally get something close to a decent picture:


Which is matter of opinion since that creepy creature is in it!  Zhu Zhu's look cute, but the noises they make are a little too weird for my liking!!!

My point for this truthful post is that though you might think photographers always take great pictures, it takes a LOT of terrible shots to get a decent one.  And we just show you those few good shots.  OK - I might show you a lot of only alright shots, but when you are trying to document the lives of toddlers and preschoolers, you take what you can get!  =)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Cute pics - I love all of them - I think Lauren looks so little in these pics - I almost had to look twice to make sure I was seeing the right kid. We haven't gotten into the Zhu-Zhu's - they were on the Christmas lists but we didn't get them... I like Lauren's pink one... BTW, are you interested in hand-me-downs for Lauren/Paige or are you bursting at the seems with girl clothes? Just wanted to check before we come to AZ.

Catina said...

Your pix are some of the most beautiful I've seen :) It's good to hear about all the terrible shots you have to go through to get a good one. Everyone once in a while I think I get a good one. My son is pretty photogenic though :)