Thursday, November 12, 2009

Canvas

Thank you all for your congratulations on baby #3! We love being able to share this experience with all of you!!!

Since my Ten On Tuesday post, I have had several people ask to see the gallery wrap canvases... so here is one of them. I haven't decided where to hang the other yet! This one is a 30x20 and is hung above our living room couch.



Once we paint (snerk), I will place it more to the left and flank it with some framed black and whites on the right side. The following is to show the "wrap" better:



I can't take anything but partial credit for this design. The original concept comes from Wordle, and Lindsay Stradtner (a blogging photographer that I adore) was kind enough to share a Photoshop template of it that she created! I simply filled in our own words, dropped our picture behind (and made it very faint), moved some of the words around a touch and voila!

The gallery-wraps come ready to hang on your wall, and beautifully finished all the way around! I am in love!!! If any past or present clients are interested, there is a 20% off sale going on RIGHT NOW - so get your orders in if you want them!!!

While I was hanging and photographing this, the girls were being awfully quiet. I tiptoed over to the playroom and saw yet another tea party going on! They have been making each other "food" daily, and just have the best time cooking it up and eating it together!



My sweet Beeler Girls! If only there were more of these moments in the day-to-day. But, no one ever said parenting was easy - we've just got to roll with the punches!!!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Awesome - I love it! What site do you use for creating the gallery wraps? Love that you captured the girlies having a tea party. They look so cute - you always have them dressed so fun.

the swope family said...

Love the canvas! What a wonderful idea!

Colleen said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!