Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick or Treat

On Halloween night, we went over to Colleen's (along with the Swopes and several others) for dinner and Trick-or-Treating.  It was a blast!  So nice to let the kids have their fun, meanwhile we can hang out with other adults and have our fun too!  =)  Thanks again, Howells!!!

The girls all ready to go!



The sought-after "Ariel with an actual tail" costume that Lauren picked out... turned out to be lame in my opinion.  But she loved it and that is all that matters!
Any guesses on what Paige was?




What?  The orange velveteen and polka dots don't give it away?  You mean it isn't obvious?!?

I laughed many times this night as people would ask, "And what are you?"
I wanted to answer, "She's not even two, she's not going to answer you!"  But I didn't.
They could clearly see the answer as we walked away...




At the party, we all tried to get a group picture of the kids.  Not sure why we even attempted this, but my shots we especially bad since I forgot my flash!  I tend to forget the new camera doesn't have a built in one!

So here they are...



Blurry and laughing and looking at each other.  I love it, actually!

Ready to see a spooooooky Halloween ghost?!?



She scared me, that's for sure!

I just loved this random shot of Porter trying to blow out Colleen's ambiance!



Then we were off!  And quite the spectacle we were traipsing down the streets!



The girls patiently waiting for someone to come to the door.



Don't they look excited?

I wanted to put a sign on Lauren that said "I'm just here for the candy."  LOL!



Paige was pretty sure this was the best thing ever!  All she had to do was hold out her bag and people just GAVE her treats.  Amazing!

It was a fun time for all - even Colleen who can be seen here pushing Tyler toward the candy.
Bwahahahahahaha!



It was Halloween.  I am allowed to be a little evil.
=)

4 comments:

the swope family said...

The picture of Paige getting her candy is precious!

And, you MUST send me the Porter picture! What a great moment you captured (for me)! :)

Micaila said...

They're all so adorable! I love Paige's costume, and I love Lauren's, except the hair. The hair, I might say, is kinda of a scary shade of red! Looks like good times.

Colleen said...

Was I pushing her towards the candy or towards the "evil" dogs!!!???? GREAT PICTURES!!!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Lauren's crazy red wig is cracking me up! Too funny!