Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One last time...

All that charting, and temperature taking, and alkaline dieting, and... (etc, etc, etc) gave us the result we were waiting for!



Yowza!  Looking at that little statement there just sends my heart into overdrive!  We are very excited to be welcoming our new addition to the Beeler family in July 2010!

Funny thing about kids - they can have a crazy good memory sometimes!  When we learned we were expecting Paige, we took this family picture:



And Lauren has seen it scroll by on our screensaver occasionally over the last two and a half years.  So, when it came time to take another family picture of our positive test moment, this is what we got:



When Justin asked her why she wouldn't look at the camera she said, "I want to look at you, like I did the LAST time!"  I didn't even care to try again, I was just amazed at her crazy good memory!!!

In light of this "development", I have decided to hold off on combining my blogs to the business blog.  I don't think anyone looking to hire me for portraits will be interested in hearing the ramblings of a very crazy pregnant woman!  So, I will wait until baby #3 is here to make any major blog changes.

Oh my.  Crazy.  Pregnant.  I am just never really ready for those words!





8 comments:

Katie Thomson said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! :o) I have my fingers crossed for a boy!

Carrie said...

Oh WOW!! What a blessing to find out in time for Thanksgiving! Congratulations!!!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Such great news! Congratulations! I just can't wait to see another cute Beeler wandering around! I'm so happy for you guys!

Micaila said...

Yay Congrats! Very exciting. Boy! Boy! Boy!

not2brightGRAM said...

Very happy for you... CONGRATS! More fun pix to take!

Tamara said...

The cutest family pic ever - love that you captured those moments... Did you do the stick pic with Lauren's? I can't wait to hear all of the pregnant lady "ramblings" - ha! Congratulations!

Karissa said...

Yay Claire!! I'm SO excited for you guys!! Crazy Pregnancy Blogs are SO very entertaining ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! I get behind on reading blogs and look what I miss. This is very fun and exciting. Can't wait to read more stories. :)