Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I am starting to feel the effects of pregnancy already. Man alive, am I tired! But I can't sleep. Now what kind of cruel torture is THAT?!?

2. We are going to the Suns game on Sunday, and I am super excited for a date with my hubby!!! It feels like it has been way too long!

3. I am so proud of myself, I have to share, even though you might find it a touch boring. Here's my rockin' deals from Super Target this week:


2 boxes Pepperidge Farm crackers
2 bags Goldfish crackers
16 cans of DelMonte Veggies
4 cans Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup
6 cans Swansons Chicken Broth
1 bottle Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
2 boxes Stove Top Stuffing
3 boxes Philidephia Cream Cheese
2 bags Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chips
1 pack Target brand baby wipes

Total Paid: $2.64!!!
Ok - I cheated a little and used my two $5 giftcards I earned there last week
- so you could say $12.64, if you want - making it 23 cents per item.
Either way, I am one happy shopper!
(In case you wonder, I am not revealing everything I bought today, ONLY the super deals -- even I find the rest too boring to write about.) Ha!

4. The "D" button on my keyboard is sticking and driving me crazy. So if I miss a letter D in something, it is not because I can't spell, it is just because I got sick of fixing it all the time!

5. Lauren gave Justin and I a good laugh last week - and I just have to share! We were hanging out on the back porch talking, and I have no idea what Justin originally asked Lauren. How her day was, or something like that...
Lauren: "Ehhh, it was okay."
Justin: "Who taught you to say 'Eh' like that? You get that from Mommy."
Lauren: "No Daddy, I get it from you!"
Justin: "I don't think so!"
**less than a minute pause**
Lauren: "So, Daddy - what did you have for lunch today?"
Justin: "Leftovers from last night."
Lauren: "Was it good?"
Justin: "Ehhh, it was okay."
Lauren: "SEE Daddy! I told you I get it from you!!!"
She totally tricked him! On.Purpose. It was hysterical - we laughed for a good five minutes! I love kids!!!

6. MckMama made me happy yesterday. Her pile of clean clothes in the corner of her room is actually bigger than mine! I didn't know that was possible - but it made me feel less like a failure as a housewife.

7. Paige's birthday party is in twelve days and I have done zero to prepare. Guess I should get on that soon.

8. Christmas is in 38 days and I have done zero to prepare. Are we seeing a trend here?

9. I guess not ZERO. There are those Sweet Streets playsets I bought for Lauren on eBay in August. Hmm, where are those things anyway? *snerk*

10. Sounds like I have a lot to do... so I probably shouldn't be sitting here trying to think of a number 10! LOL! I have a plan to TRY and take some pictures of the girls tomorrow, so there might be a possibility of pictures on here soon. (Is that far enough away from a promise for you?) ;o)

Have a great Tuesday!!!

2 comments:

Micaila said...

Sweet deals! I am having so much fun getting practically free stuff, but I think I really need to focus on the FOOD! I did do really well shopping last week at Fry's, but I think it will take a while to really stock up on the staples.

Angela said...

Love the 'eh' story!
Congrats on being preggo!