Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just one.

I took 25 pictures of the girls together this morning. And the result? One good picture. Just one. Why is it my own children are the most difficult to photograph? And, why is it that when I am determined to get a certain picture that it become nearly unattainable?!? My theory is that children have this kind of radar - that picks up when they can have even the slightest bit of control over a situation. My children have theirs turned up to maximum. =)

Oh, did you want to see the one picture? My bad.


It'll have to do for today! I am still on a mission for that perfect shot. Just one.

Just one, girls. Pretty please?

3 comments:

Tamara said...

What's not to love about those two faces - seriously - they could be buggin' their eyes out and have a finger up their noses and I'd still smile...

Katie Thomson said...

That's not the first thing that popped into my head when I read "Just One." I was thinking you got confirmation that's it's "Just One" baby you are having! I guess you never really know until that first ultrasound! ;o)
Maybe there's two boys in there!

Claire said...

Ok, Katie... that is really not funny.

Not.Funny.At.All.

Now I am even more nauseous. ;o)