Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I have no pictures to share today - so if that is what you come here for, feel free to move on.  =)

2.  Yes, I drove all the way to Vegas last week with two kids and a dog - and I forgot my camera.  Hence #1.  Nice.

3.  I received my very first gallery wrapped canvases from my professional printer, and they are awesome!!!  Seriously amazing way to display your photos.  I will post pictures later - once I figure out where to hang them exactly!

4.  Yesterday I was full of emotion for McMama.   She is a mom/photographer that I have been following for a while, and she had a day full of extreme ups and downs with her one year old son in heart surgery.  I can't even imagine.  Even now it brings tears to my eyes.  It certainly put things in perspective for me.  Especially a big fat reminder to not sweat the small stuff - and most everthing really is small stuff!

5.  So when Lauren didn't quite make it to being up on the toilet to pee (for the first time in like, a YEAR), I managed to not freak out.  Why bother?  I was actually proud of her, because by the time I knew this had happened she had managed to wipe up the mess in the bathroom and change her clothes!

6.  It kind of bothers me that I can't go to the store like a normal person anymore!  All this coupon-ing has made it impossible.  While in Vegas I ran to Walgreens to get Paige some things for the constipation she was having... and I didn't like it at all.  I just kept thinking about the coupons I had sitting at home that I could use.  Such a freak!  LOL!

7.  Trying to decide on a theme for a two year old's birthday party is obnoxious.  I have thought we were settled on something three times, and then... not so much.  I almost wish she could just pick one!  This delay makes it hard to get invitations done!

8.  I refuse to believe it is November.  It is much, much too warm to be November!  I want to wear sweaters, not shorts!!!  Plus, I am dying to dress the girls in ALL their cute fall clothes!

9.  My husband is awesome - as always!  I was whining a little last week because I felt like all this coupon shopping was inhibiting my creative cooking skills.  You can't make dishes you've cut out of Cooking Light this month with only things you find sales on.  He just told me that it is part of who I am, and I should allow myself to still do the new fun cooking things - maybe just less often.  Really, he is so supportive of me and what I like to do -- I am just too lucky to have him!  So now I will choose one recipe a week to make, no matter what the ingredients are!  Yay!  Maybe I will showcase some on here, if they come out good!

10.  I have lots of business stuff to do this week, deliveries and such - and I just love it!!!  When you are energized by what you do instead of wiped out, you know you are on the right track.  Now I am just hoping to keep the momentum over the next several years!  Ha!

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

the swope family said...

I think this is a great TonT post, even without pics!! And I must request, please try some of your new recipies on Sunday nights!!! ;)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

I was behind a lady in line at the grocery store last week and she got an ENTIRE cart full for $25!!!!!!! I just stood there with my mouth hanging open in awe! Keep with the coupon girlie...we're all jealous!

Tamara said...

Loved the post. There isn't a whole lot worse then a constipated kid either... I know all about that. I'm so glad that Justin is so good to you - that he supports you and loves you... and I'd take some of your AZ shorts weather up here this week!!