Thursday, July 7, 2011

Long time no see

Well, I didn't really intend to take a month off from blogging. It just sort of happened that way. And it was nice, actually.  But, in many ways I have missed it - and intend to make a full-fledged comeback.  ;)  

Some pictures from June:


Their precious blankets and bedtime stuffed animals were getting washed.  You would have thought I cut Paige's left arm off.  


She was watching her sisters play outside.  I love this shot.

We went to Payson for Father's Day:






And Lauren finally got the caterpillars she mailed away for.  It was pretty neat to watch them grow, build cocoons, emerge, and flit around a bit.


But it was kind of sad that they didn't have enough room to fly in this pen, and didn't last very long.  But the girls enjoyed the experience none the less! 

Nothing much new is going on here.  I am working on some big changes to my business.  We are trying to find a new home for Remy (so if you know a retiree who'd like a non-shedding dog, let me know!).  I need to start planning Jaelyn's first birthday party since it is in nine days!  We just got back from a long weekend in San Diego.  I will have many pictures from that trip tomorrow!

Hope you all had a wonderful month of June!  

Until tomorrow...

Signature

2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

We were in Payson on Father's Day too!!!!! I'm pretty sure that has happened before...us being there at the same time. Wish we would have run into you while we were there!

Jamie said...

LOVE the picture of Jaelyn looking out the door!