Friday, July 8, 2011

Oceanside

Before leaving for home from San Diego last weekend, we dove up to Oceanside early Monday morning to take some beach portraits of my SIL's family.  While we waited for them to come down to the water, I took some pictures of my own girls.


This trip was little J's first real beach experience, and I have to say the girl is in heaven!  


Something tells me that one will be on our wall soon.


Love those learning-to-walk steps on the sand!

When J is excited, she says "Ohhh!"  And here it is:


I love that!  I also love how clearly you can see me in her eyes!

Watching her sisters:


Man, my girls know how to get dirty!


My Paige.


Not a fan of the side-lighting, but I am a big fan of that smile!


I'm pretty sure Lauren's happy-place is the beach.  I can relate!


That is another favorite.  I just wish I had been a little closer and down on the ground!

And here's our beach baby just before the massive meltdown began.


She had been eating sand.  Lots of it.

Too days in a row of blogging!  Let's see if I can keep it up over the weekend!

Signature

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Amazing photos!! Great job! It was great to see you all.

Anonymous said...

These are EXCELLENT! Some of the best I have seen of yours. I can tell how much you all love the beach.