Tuesday, July 26, 2011

T on T

1.  Another day or two and I can have CHEESE!  I am beyond excited.

2.  Lauren has been picking out her own outfits this summer.  Yes, I am that mom who sets out my kids' clothes for them in the morning.  She's been doing a great (read: anal) job of matching things, and yesterday picked this out.  I didn't even know the skirt fit her yet!




She is so grown up.  I can hardly believe it.

3.  My business has a new look!  I love it.  You might want to subscribe over there.  I am planning a new weekly project and a couple of contests!

4.  Now I need a new facebook biz page.  Ugh.  It never ends.  This is why there are PR people and graphic designers!!!

5.  I had forgotten how long it takes to house-train a puppy!  Of course I'd never done it with three small children in the house either.  It's a really good thing he's cute!


6.  Jaelyn's birthday pics will be up tomorrow, but I just had to do a Ten on Tuesday post today.

7.  I have no idea what I am making for dinner.  This happens all the time!  I try to make meal plans but just never get around to it.  Kind of like blogging...

8.  It's my Mom's birthday tomorrow!  Happy Birthday, Mom!!!  We love you!

9.  Jaelyn is cutting molars.  Like, all of them.  She is fevered, sleepy, crabby, and weepy.  It's a good thing I did these shots yesterday instead of today!




I still am amazed my friend Jaclyn made that outfit, and in one day, no less!  

10.  It has been a hard day here.  With Jaelyn teething (and so fevered she actually fell asleep on my chest!), Lauren slamming her cheek into the tile floor and replicating this (seriously, pictures coming later), mommy being, um - hormonal, and Paige merely being trapped at home all day (that girl gets some serious cabin fever like her mama)... we are all in a bad state.  I am trying to stay positive, it is my new mantra.  But, right now I am POSITIVE that we are having a rough day. 

And that, my friends is my Tuesday.  Hope yours is going well!
Signature

2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Love the outfit your friend made! I was thinking to myself when I saw it that you must shop at the cutest places and that I need your list. :) Then I read on and discovered it was HOMEMADE!!!!! Some people get all the talent! :) Lauren's sense of style is lovely. She is getting so grown up!

Anonymous said...

I second the cute outfit! I can't believe that it's homemade! Does she sell them online? Could you send me her link?
Thanks!