Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

1.  Male puppies are weird.  I haven't had one in a long time -- and he makes me laugh!  And shake my head...

2.  The girls asked me this morning when we were getting our next pet.  I laughed.  A lot.

3.  I went shopping with my friend Jaclyn this morning.  Even though we spent most of the time wrangling the kids, hanging out with that girl is good for my soul.  Love her!

4.  TOO much to do to be ready for Jaelyn's first birthday party still.  And, a lot of it is going to be very last minute.  I keep repeating this mantra in my head, "If you wait 'til the last minute, it only takes a minute" to try and keep from stressing out.

5.  It's not really working.

6.  My friend Kristin is in Colorado for the summer.  Love this picture.  I want to live right there!

7.  Fun new shopping site MYHABIT - the name is apropos.

8.  Does anyone else go home after shopping and immediately put on any wearable item they purchased?  Yeah, me neither.

9.  My house feels dirty -- and I want to sanitize.  Anyone have an all-around steam cleaner I can borrow?

10.  It feels so hot and sticky to me today.  I miss the beach already!!!
Signature

2 comments:

the swope family said...

It is good for my soul also!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I miss you. I wish we lived closer. Or next to this mountain. :)