Thursday, August 27, 2009

Daddy day

We were able to spend the morning with Daddy on Tuesday, which after five days away was a welcome activity!!! We just headed to the park first thing in the morning to try and avoid the heat.

Paige is just getting so brave and ready to try anything on the playground. I am pretty sure she was ready to run down the slide here. Who needs to slide safely on their bottom?


This picture scares the daylights out of me. It is like flashing forward to 2020 and she is fifteen. Ugh.

Did you see that her fingers are crossed? So whatever she was telling me as I snapped this... total fabrication, I am sure!

This is the kind of picture I get of Paige lately. She hates the big black box attached to Mommy's face. I imagine she is wondering why Daddy is smiling at it.


She was all too happy once she spied the ducks, though!


And she is still just content to sit on the sidelines of the splash pad. Watching.


Outside, water, and Daddy? Sounds like a perfect day for Lauren. Never mind that we ended the day with Chik-fil-A!


I don't even know what "little" is doing here, but I love it. It makes me smile!


Happy Friday-eve everyone!

3 comments:

the swope family said...

absolutely love the last 2 pics! so happy you were able to spend time with "daddy" after he returned home!!!

Tamara said...

sweet, sweet post - I know what you mean with the 4 going on 15 pictures - crazy, crazy - make it stop crazy!! Paige is adorable - all of her expressions are great. Her bathing suit - how can one look so good in brightly colored stripes - little fashion plate! Glad you had a nice time with Justin and glad he is home...

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Such pretty girls!